Homes4Life has a duration of 24 months and will produce 24 deliverables.
20 of them are public: they are uploaded on this page when finalised.
- Project website, logo, roll-up poster, leaflet and other sustainable promotional goodies
A wide set of tools for supporting the implementation of the dissemination and communication plan.
- Desktop research report
Synthesis of findings from existing documents about future living environments
- Stakeholder Workshop
Meeting with high-level stakeholders to discuss the draft Homes4Life visions
- Vision Document
Homes4Life Vision Document (Web version)
Homes4Life Vision Document (For printing)
Document with the Homes4Life vision.
- Working taxonomy & KPI Framework for Smart age friendly living environments
Homes4Life Working Taxonomy & KPIs definition for smart and integrated living environments for ageing well.
- Certification schemes framework report
Report on existing European certification and labelling schemes for smart living environments
- Innovation Systems Analyses
Report that defines readiness level in different European regions for the certification schemes.
- Existing R&I initiatives report
Report on existing relevant R&I projects, especially large-scale pilots on Internet of Things and other projects in the fields of independent living and ageing well.
- Homes4Life functional brief
Functional brief/programme of requirements for the Homes4Life certification scheme
- Homes4Life Stakeholders Community of Interest
Homes4Life D5.1 (mid-term update)
Homes4Life D5.7 (final update)
Community of Homes4Life relevant stakeholders
- Dissemination and Communication plan, activity and performance report
Homes4Life D5.3 (mid-term update)
Homes4Life D5.8 (final update)
A document presenting the plan of dissemination and communication activities, and reporting on their actual implementation and impact.
- Promotional videos
Homes4Life D5.9 (Second video)
Two short promotional motion-design videos for presenting 1) objectives and outcomes (age-friendly housing) of the project and 2) the Homes4Life process: how to achieve these outcomes.
- Certification scheme – technical reference framework – v0
Version 0 of the Certification Scheme technical reference framework
- Certification scheme – technical reference framework – v1
Refined version of the technical reference framework following a series of tests with a set of demo buildings / living environments
- Certification scheme – technical reference framework – final
Final version of the technical reference framework after integration of stakeholders’ feedback resulting from the wide-spread call for comments
- Certification scheme promotional package
A professional-quality promotional toolkit consisting of an official 1-page certificate to be displayed in certified buildings / homes, a certification logo, a poster, digital material, etc.
- Memorandum of understanding / commitment to invest in Homes4Life-certified age-friendly homes
A set of signed « MoU / commitment to invest letters » from both private and public relevant Homes4Life stakeholders
- Exploitation and supporting investment strategy
A strategy document which will present Homes4Life exploitable results, proposed paths for their exploitation, as well as methods and tools for supporting investment in age-friendly housing through retro- and prospective analyses of pilot cases.
- Homes4Life final event
Final event coordinated by AGE to present the main project outcomes