Homes4Life has a duration of 24 months and will produce 24 deliverables.
20 of them are public: they are uploaded on this page when finalised.
- Project website, logo, roll-up poster, leaflet and other sustainable promotional goodies
D5.4 – Not yet available
A wide set of tools for supporting the implementation of the dissemination and communication plan.
- Desktop research report
D2.1 – Not yet available
Synthesis of findings from existing documents about future living environments
- Stakeholder Workshop
D2.2 – Not yet available
Meeting with high-level stakeholders to discuss the draft Homes4Life visions
- Vision Document
D2.3 – Not yet available
Document with the Homes4Life visions.
- KPI Framework for Smart age friendly living environments
D3.1 – Not yet available
KPIs definition for smart and integrated living environments for ageing well.
- Certification schemes framework report
D3.2 – Not yet available
Report on existing European certification and labelling schemes for smart living environments
- Working taxonomy
D2.4 – Not yet available
Report with the Homes4Life working taxonomy
- Innovation Systems Analyses
D2.5 – Not yet available
Report that defines readiness level in different European regions for the certification schemes.
- Existing R&I initiatives report
D3.3 – Not yet available
Report on existing relevant R&I projects, especially large-scale pilots on Internet of Things and other projects in the fields of independent living and ageing well.
- Homes4Life functional brief
D3.4 – Not yet available
Functional brief/programme of requirements for the Homes4Life certification scheme
- Homes4Life Stakeholders Community of Interest
D5.1 – Not yet available
Community of Homes4Life relevant stakeholders
- Dissemination and Communication plan, activity and performance report
D5.3 – Not yet available
A document presenting the plan of dissemination and communication activities, and reporting on their actual implementation and impact.
- Promotional videos
D5.5 – Not yet available
Two short promotional motion-design videos for presenting 1) objectives and outcomes (age-friendly housing) of the project and 2) the Homes4Life process: how to achieve these outcomes.
- Certification scheme – technical reference framework – v0
D4.2 – Not yet available
Implementation of the initial technical reference framework in the ISIA platform
- Certification scheme – technical reference framework – v1
D4.3 – Not yet available
Refined version of the technical reference framework following a series of tests with a set of 10 demo buildings / living environments
- Certification scheme – technical reference framework – final
D4.4 – Not yet available
Final version of the technical reference framework after integration of stakeholders’ feedback resulting from the wide-spread call for comments
- Certification scheme promotional package
D4.5 – Not yet available
A professional-quality promotional toolkit consisting of an official 1-page certificate to be displayed in certified buildings / homes, a certification logo, a poster, digital material, etc.
- Memorandum of understanding / commitment to invest in Homes4Life-certified age-friendly homes
D4.6 – Not yet available
A set of signed « MoU / commitment to invest letters » from both private and public relevant Homes4Life stakeholders
- Exploitation and supporting investment strategy
D5.2 – Not yet available
A strategy document which will present Homes4Life exploitable results, proposed paths for their exploitation, as well as methods and tools for supporting investment in age-friendly housing through retro- and prospective analyses of pilot cases.
- Homes4Life final event
D5.6 – Not yet available
Final event coordinated by AGE to present the main project outcomes