The Homes4Life taxonomy and the KPI-framework of functional performance indicators for the age-friendly home environment are at the heart of the project. They translate the Homes4Life vision into structured, verifiable form and they are the basis on which the Homes4Life certification scheme has been built.
As a project team, we have always thought of the taxonomy and KPI-framework as instruments that constantly evolve and that are developed in co-creation with end-users, policy makers, researchers and other stakeholders.
What do we want you to tell us?
This webpage offers you the opportunity to provide feedback and ideas that will help to improve these instruments and increase their utility in promoting supportive housing for all. We are looking for your thoughts and wisdom on the following topics.
- Comments on the structure and content of the Homes4Life taxonomy
- Suggestions for additional taxonomy content
- Comments on individual Key Performance Indicators
- Suggestions for additional or alternative Key Performance Indicators
- Ideas on how the taxonomy and KPIs could be used in research and in policy development
- Any other ideas, comments, suggestions and observations that you want to share with us.
Resources to help you get started
On this webpage you can find links to the source documents:
- The overall report on the taxonomy and KPIs that we produced for the European Commission
- A schematic overview of the Homes4Life taxonomy
- Summary tables of KPIs for the Physical and Outdoor Access clusters of the taxonomy
- Summary tables of KPIs for the Personal, Social and Economic clusters
Contributing is easy
You can upload your contributions using this online form. The few personal details you are asked to supply will not be shared with others outside the project. You can submit your contributions using the freeform text box.
Please note: if you want to comment on specific KPIs, please use the KPI numbering you can find in the left two columns of the KPI tables, thank you!
And all contributions are welcome! Thank you for helping us increase the impact of Homes4Life!